Erotic adventures at the naturist lodging

PATRICK
Hello, I'm Patrick. I'm 54 years old and I live adventures with women who want me. I am 1m77 for 80 kilos, blue eyes on the green, I try to maintain my body to please the longest women.
A friend met on the net told me about a naturist cottage that is 50 km from my home. It is in the 69, a building with 4 bedrooms, an indoor pool and caravans scattered in nature. She encouraged me to spend a few days and I agreed to follow her idea. She should have booked this week as well.
Well, it's decided, I phone to book. And this Monday morning I leave home and arrive there for 11 hours.
I will register at the reception and find myself housed in a caravan. In front, a small awning shelters it from bad weather. It looks like the hostess looked at me weirdly. She must be more used to seeing couples, finally .... Once my small business installed, I go around the place, it is a beautiful countryside with a small pond. But it's not my day, a torrential rain starts to fall. I rush inside or I'm back the straps:

    
- Sir, you are in a nudist house, your clothes must stay in your caravan!
Well, even to be naked, as far as it is at the edge of the pool, I'm a poor swimmer but for a first contact with other residents, it will be easier for me. I go to the indoor pool. I go in the shower and with my towel I get to the edge of the pool where are loungers.
I'm still a little embarrassed because not used to being completely naked in front of people.
My tail does not lead wide. There are not many people, 3 couples. For the first, 2 young lovers who do not stop smooching, no luck on that side.
The second couple are Dutch, naturism regulars like many of their fellow citizens but they do not speak a word of French.
The third couple is made up of an elderly man, in the 70s, whereas his companion seems to me much younger and my faith I can say that she is hairy my kind of woman.
I begin to appreciate the naturism that allows me to admire his body without veil.
She has chestnut hair, in 1.60m, 1.65m, breasts in pears. Shaved pussy well drawn. Who knows ? Maybe we could sympathize?
I dabble in the pool and arrange to get out of the water to them, I see that I caught his eye, or rather a part of my anatomy.
It must be said that on that side, I have no complex. At rest, my tail is in the 14 / 15cms and already 4.5cm in diameter, it still impresses women favorably towards me.
There is a free lounger next to her, I go to them, I greet them, spread my towel and lie on my back. Discreetly I can watch them. Yes, he seems to be 70 years tall, a little paunchy and almost bald. She still has beautiful remains of mature woman and especially dense breasts, a little heavy. With brown areoles and very erectile teutons.


ANNE
Hello, I'm Anne.
I am 54 years old and live alone. I am 1m64 and 60 kg, small curves that I assume. I like walks, tennis, restaurants and dancing.
I go to a friend, Pierre, with whom I go out and go sometimes on holidays.
We are naturists and five or six times a year, especially to decompress, we go to naturist centers, more or less large.
There we are not too far from Lyon, in a small center, and have no luck.
For two days we have been there, it's raining, it's cool. So between the pool, the sauna, there is not much to do.
We are still in the early spring and there are few naturists present.
I met three couples, a single woman and two men alone.
In the early afternoon, while I'm on a lounger by the pool to listen to the rain fall, I see a man arrive. Pierre, by my side, as often, sleeps.
I have never seen this man in the center before, he must be new.
He approaches and plunges into the water. Since I do not have much to do, I look at him. He looks tall and muscular but not too much. This is the type of man that attracts me, I recognize it. I ask myself a question: would it be this man with whom I talked on the net and to whom I confided in telling him that I will spend a few days relaxing in a naturist cottage?
I think I even offered to go there too ... This question remains unanswered.
He swims, me half-closed eyes, I watch him come out of the water and come to the last free deckchair, the one next to me.
He approaches, I can see him well. Great. He is beardless but has a beautiful dark fleece around his sex, maybe it is itself a bit too long I say because, because what impresses me is his sex at rest is impressive, beautiful, beautiful . It would seem even bigger if his hairs were shorter!
He greets me, puts on the towel and lies on his back.
The dutch couple is now in the pool and goes back and forth. The young couple who brought the two sunbeds together caresses and kisses each other as if he were alone in the world.
After a few minutes, my "handsome stranger" speaks to me and we begin to converse. I ask him :

    
- Where are you from ?
    
- I am Jurassian, it is not very far.
    
- And how long do you stay?
    
- I do not know, it will depend ....
    
- You rented a caravan or came by camper?
    
- I'm in the caravan N ° 2.
    
- Are you alone here or accompanied?
    
- You are direct to you. I had to find a friend who seems to have put me a rabbit. My name is Patrick, what about you?
    
- Anne.


We talk about everything, nothing, the rain and the weather to come. He also wants to know if I know the center well, if I come often. He speaks to me without worrying about Pierre, he does not know yet that he is my friend.
I think it's my beautiful stranger with whom I converse by mail but I will not tell him.
I am very flattered that he speaks to me and of course I turn to him slightly. So he can see my breasts, one "posed" on the other and therefore better to see their size. I have pear shaped breasts my TP is 95D. They are dense and I recognize it a bit heavy.
So I too can see him, her chest, her belly, her thighs but especially her sex nonchalantly resting on one of her thighs. How beautiful, long and fat, even at rest.

PATRICK
I linked the conversation with my neighbor, my faith is a beautiful woman and I can not help but look down on her beautiful chest.I am not wood and what I feared occurs, I I am not used to naturism myself, and my brain reacts to stimuli that my eyes send.
The baits of my neighbor trigger in me a natural reaction without going to the end.
My cock on my thigh amorphous, takes a little ease and swells, taking a few extra centimeters. I'm a little embarrassed because I realize that it's not just my neighbor who is eyeing my lower abdomen. The two young people have suspended their antics and look at me too.
Anne, my neighbor looks at me with a smile and makes me notice that I do not go unnoticed.
His man is still sleeping.

ANNE
During our chatter, I see, surprised but interested, her sex that is growing. It takes larger dimensions, without stiffening. He is more and more exciting. I point out that I am honored to make such an impact.
So as I am also a provocative, while chatting, I spend very naturally a ma in a breast by lingering on the nipple that I pinch between two fingers.
And of course I can not take my eyes off this sex outsized, besides the two young people sat on their deckchair and look at you too.
The young has a rather hairy body on the chest, the belly and around the sex.
The latter seems fine and long but less than yours. The girl has 85b pear-shaped breasts with small and pink areolas and fine nipples but have an incredible length of at least 2 cm. Its pubis seems smooth on the lips but with a narrow triangle of short hairs above.
Your eyes are passing from me to them. The Dutch have left the pool. The rain seems to stop and the sun begins to break.
We continue our chatter, I even sit now facing you, legs a little apart. You see my "breasts" mature woman, who are a little heavy and also my sex smooth, with pink lips. I'm asking you.

    
-You dine where tonight?
    
-I do not know, I do not know the corner, you can perhaps propose me the good address?
PATRICK
Good God ! She keeps provoking me, she straightened her seat and put her legs on the floor. She is now face to month and spreads shamelessly thighs.
Between his right hand innocently triturate an already stretched breast and her pussy offered lips well drawn less than a meter from me, I can not curb the ascent of my machine in autopilot slowly, as he is bleeding, progressing to my lower abdomen.
I remain stoic, not moving a muscle of the transatlantic, answering his questions without thinking too much about my answers.
His eyes do not even look at me anymore, fixed on the nerve center of my body.
My tail, in fits, became stiff, just left my left thigh and bar my stomach, hiding the navel.
It remains only the young couple around the pool, the girl has the gaze fixed on me and what she sees should excite him because his right hand has grabbed the sex of his mate and shake it shamelessly. He smiles at her and gives me a complicit wink.
Anne's neighbor continues to sleep.
How far will she go before I jump on her?


ANNE
And I take advantage of his answer to tell him:

    
- If you want tonight Peter and I are going to dinner at the nearby town in a nice restaurant. You can accompany us.

 
And I add: Yes Pierre, it is him, (showing the man who sleeps at my side) it is a friend with whom I go very often on holidays.
And with these words, I get up. At last you see me standing up. I "bomb" my chest to challenge you and I tell my friend

    
- Pierre, the rain has stopped, still a little at the pool, I'm going for a walk in the area.
And on that, making you a big smile, I go out and go under the showers attached to the pool. I put under the hot water is super good. I take my bottle of liquid soap and I soap my body. I deliberately left the door ajar.

PATRICK
Good God ! She just stood up and I have for a moment his "Mont de Venus" well rounded with a slot separating two fleshy lips a few inches from my eyes.
What show !
She moves away bringing out her heavy breasts and heads for the showers. With her hand she gives me a discreet sign inviting me to follow her. I am a few moments after, red with shame, showing at the sight of the young couple my bar well in the horizontal, I do not know where to put myself under the envious glance of the man and greedy of his companion. I finally passed the course showing them only the side stack.

When I reach the showers, I suddenly stop in front of the show that Anne offers me. She knowingly left the door open and the show is wonderful, she smeared soap hands and lasciviously caress all parts of her body.
Her 2 hands are at the level of the belly and slowly by rotating movements, move away from each other, the right reaches the breasts passing from one to the other while the left is lost in the fork of her thighs, as she is slightly in profile, I can not see more.
I do not want to do the "voyeur" but I can offer him too a little soapy number. I enter the shower right in front of his, leaving me the door open and smeared me with soap.
She saw me and watched me out of the corner of my eye.
After coating my chest, I go to my buttocks and my hips and in the end, I grab my penis in my right hand by "m'astiquant" conscientiously the sting.
It seems that a tacit agreement is signed between us, each discovers the body of the other under the caresses that he lavishes himself.
She just put myself in front of me and I see his middle finger sliding in his well drawn apricot.
I have never experienced such a thing, I caress her with her hands, she caresses me with mine, we do not hide anything, there is no longer any secret garden that our eyes have explored. I never thought it made such an impact, I almost hurt so much my gear became hard.

Комментарии